Head Chef - Gastropub Sligo
Date Listed 11/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client a busy gastropub in Sligo is looking for an experienced Head Chef to run the kitchen operations.
- The Head Chef will manage the kitchen and the team, full accountability for the smooth operation of the kitchen
- Develop menus and create recipes
- Will maintain high levels of cleanliness and have a thorough knowledge of food safety systems
- Works closely with Chefs to ensure correct preparation and delivery times are kept and food quality is maintained
- Full knowledge of GP's & margins as well as all relevant costing associated with a Head Chef role
- New opening experience would be an advantage
- Have a 'hands on', proactive attitude
- Ability to effectively manage a kitchen team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about producing high quality food
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us directly on 017383951.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for General Manager, Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Conference & Banqueting Manager, Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more hotel jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.