Date Listed 06/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for an experienced sous chef from a high quality, busy environment. You must have sous chef experience, leading a team in a fast paced environment and will be required to enhance the reputation of a well branded property.
Responsibilities of this Sous chef :
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the Kitchen including all aspects of Food preparations, Storage.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of a faced paced Kitchen team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP, and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum food waste while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the Kitchen are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Co-Ordinate with all areas on service and menu plans.
Requirements of this position is:
- Enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced environment with large volume.
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines and enjoy working in a top brand.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy Food Service and working with a great team.
- Must have previous experience as a Sous chef