Guitar & Ukulele lessons
- Date Listed21/03/2016
Book your lessons now for the current term plus Summer Term 2019
- spaces are limited
- booking is essential
- use the contact form to get in touch
- please include your mobile phone number
What I offer:
One-to-one Music Lessons on guitar (electric & acoustic) and ukulele and more for kids, teens, adults and Seniors. Lessons are via Skype or in your own home. See pictures for more info!
- Lessons for Kids - help build self confidence, self esteem, self discipline and a love of music.
- Lessons for Teens - life for teenagers is about having fun but also sees increasing expectations in both their academic and personal lives. Guitar or ukulele can give them a positive outlet that helps them express themselves, learn new skills and has a much needed therapeutic effect.
- Lessons for Adults - fulfill a life long passion, learn a skill that takes your mind away from the daily drudgery of a busy life. See personal growth while building musicality and having fun.
- Lessons for Seniors - fulfill a life long ambition (despite what you may think it’s never too late), keep your mind active and grow mentally and musically.
What I teach:
Most modern styles to a high level: Rock, Pop, Folk & Traditional, Bluegrass, Funk, Blues, Jazz...
also Music Theory including Advanced Jazz Harmony & Improvising
Lessons are customised to your musical tastes so that you can learn for fun while also challenging yourself. You learn the songs you want to play!
I am an experienced music teacher (20 years +). I have studied in both Ireland and the UK with some of the world's top recording and performing musicians and educators.
You can request a call back by using the contact form.
I am looking forward to chatting with you and beginning your first lesson.
Add to Watchlist