ISTQB® Foundation Exam and Training Course (CTFL) - Dublin
Date Listed 10/05/2017
ISTQB® FOUNDATION TRAINING COURSE:
June 19-22|July 17-19|August 21-23|September 18-20|October 16-18.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to pass an exam certifying you as an ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level. Most organisations require this certification as a minimum skill requirement for software testers. In this course you will learn a standardized approach to software testing that will be immediately applicable to your projects. In order to get the certification you will be required to pass a 60-minute exam. Our trainers will fully prepare you by employing scenarios that mirror the exam questions, and by focusing course delivery with a balance of theory and practice.
Target group: Functional Tester, Agile Tester, User Acceptance Tester, Test Automation Specialist, Performance Testing Specialist, Testing Team Lead, Test Manager, Business analyst.
Prerequisites: There are no specific prerequisites for this course. This course is suitable for anyone involved in software testing.
Duration: 3 days.
- Learn aspects of test planning, estimation, monitoring and control.
- Understand and use international standards and terminology.
- Understand and implement effective testing techniques.
- Be well prepared for the exam.
- Identify the missing testing skills for the career development purposes.
This course covers the following areas:
- Fundamentals of software testing.
- Testing throughout the life cycle (software development models, test levels, test types).
- Test design techniques (e.g. specification-based or black-box techniques, structure-based or white-box techniques).
- Static testing (static testing techniques, review process, tool-assisted static analysis).
- Test management (test organisation, test planning and estimation, test progress monitoring and control, risks).
- Tools to support testing (types, benefits and risks).
Venue Details: Centre, Mercer Street, Dublin, Ireland.
Date: October 16, 2017 - October 18, 2017.
Time: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Conferences | Engineering & Technology | Web Development.
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Price: Classroom training fee includes: exam fee, training materials, lunches, refreshments - EUR 720.00.