Cleaning Operatives Wanted in Dublin 1
Date Listed 26/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Location: Dublin 1
Start Date: A.S.A.P.
Hours: Full-Time Positions
Role of a cleaning operative
The role of a cleaning operative is to work as part of the Derrycourt Team in performing and completing the predetermined work schedules on site, guaranteeing the highest standard of cleanliness and ensuring a safe hygienic and welcoming environment for all users.
- Full uniform and identification should be worn, maintaining a professional and tidy appearance at all times befitting a representative of Derrycourt
- Arrive on time and complete all tasks in accordance with instructions provided by a supervisor or manager on site.
- To be courteous and respectful ensuring good relations with all clients and members of the general public.
- To ensure correct materials, equipment is in stock
- To ensure that correct cleaning methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- Comply with the non-disclosure agreement (all employees will not disclose or make use of, for their private advantage, any information held on manual or computer records, which are not available to the public, however acquired.)
- May be require working alone or as part of a team.
- Participate in training and development activities provided by Derrycourt.
- Comply with the competencies and standard held by Derrycourt.
- Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with and actively promote Health and Safety at work.
- Ensure all PPE is worn where applicable
- Report any accidents and incidents to the site supervisor / area manager
- Partake in any risk assessments as required
- Own transport is desirable
- Flexibility of hours is required
If interested in applying for this position please send your CV to email@example.com