You might be interested in these similar ads
Location: Dublin 1Start Date: A.S.A.P.Hours: Full-Time Positions Role of a cleaning operativeThe role of a cleaning operative is to work as part of the Derrycourt Team in performing and completing the predetermined work schedules on site, guaranteeing the highest standard of cleanliness and ensuring a safe hygienic and welcoming environment for all users.ReportingArea ManagerGeneral Re ...
Part time cleaning staff required to work in Dublin area, Kilmainham. Position is permanent for 6 days per week, 12 hours in total.Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to communicate well in English.The successfully candidate requirements:Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.Knowledge of the cleaning industry is necessary.Fluent English is requiredMus ...
Post: Cleaner (part-time casual) Reporting to: Cleaning Supervisor / Front-of-House Manager Contract: Part-time Temporary Key Tasks and Responsibilities: The part-time temporary cleaner will assist with the general cleaning of the building and may be required to undertake some minor maintenance duties. The part-time cleaner would be expected to work both as part of a team and independently. ...
Job Title: Kitchen Porters X 5 ASAPLocation: Dublin AirportCompany Description:ISM Recruitment are now recruiting for Kitchen Porters to commence with our client a world leader in Catering to International Flights based in Dublin Airport to work in their warehouse facility. Successful candidates will be based in a fast paced, very busy environment.Candidate Requirements:Dish Wash/Production - clea ...
ANH Healthcare Ltd is the operating name adopted by us, The Fagan Family since 2014. We have deep roots in the healthcare sector, and since 1989 have been at the helm of nursing care facilities across south Dublin. The ethos of ANH Healthcare is one steeped in family values, and as such we, The Fagan family have a very “hands on” approach in the management of both Ailesbury & Ashbury Nursing Homes ...
A cleaner/maintenance operative is required for a number of sites in the Dublin 2 area. The person is required to clean and maintain common areas at office premises based nearby Harcourt Street. The offices are at Two Park Place, Blocks 5, 8 and 9 at the Harcourt Centre and Two car parks in Park Place and the Harcourt Centre.The person is required to carry out daily cleans of common area ...
Derrycourt are now looking for experienced Catering Assistants for one of our hospitals in Dublin North.Ideally you will have experience working as a catering assistant in a hospital,retail or hospitality environmentExcellent command of the English languageBe flexible in your approach to work as this role involves weekend shiftsExcellent communication skillsA people person and well presentedBe leg ...
Cleaning Supervisor - Dublin (T0076)
Date Listed 04/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our client, based in Dublin 12 area, is looking for experienced Cleaning Supervisor.
Hours between 15 – 25 hours per week
Key duties of this role include:
- Ensure and carry out a very high standard of cleaning
- Work on areas with, or in the absence of staff
- Care of equipment and checking of cleaning cupboard/room
- Key security by ensuring all doors are locked after cleaning
- Ensure security of cleaning cupboard/room
- Staff Management, i.e. motivation, individual staff performance, discipline, welfare, etc., in direct co-operation with ISS HR Department and/or Area Supervisor
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety standards, i.e. safe work practices and procedures are followed on site, issue and monitor use of Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment (w/a), complete accident reports, etc.
- Process annual leave requests (in direct co-operation with Area Supervisor)
- Completion of sign-on sheets (w/a)
- Allocate and, where necessary, re-organize staff
- Issue staff uniforms and collect uniforms from staff who are leaving (in direct co-operation with Area Supervisor)
- General administration duties (wages, records, stock control, time-sheets etc)
- First point of contact for client and ISS employees on the site
- Encourage good relations with client(s)
- Promptly deal with any queries or complaints
- Conduct basic induction training for new staff
- Instruct staff in safe working practices (manual handling/safe use of chemicals etc)
- Instruct staff in basic technical skills
- ‘On The Job’ Training for new staff
- Highly flexible (Must be willing to work weekends, alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours)
- Attend training events/meetings
- Traveling to other locations may be required
- Willing to undergo Gardai Vetting process is essential
- Previous experience in a cleaning role an advantage
- Confident person with excellent organization and interpersonal skills
Please send us your up to date CV for review