Depaul - Relief Cleaner
- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Depaul wishes to recruit to the following role:
Across Dublin Services
“As and When Required” basis across a 7-day rota
Hourly rate €12.78
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to provide support to our organisation’s central services in Dublin. Depaul is a values-led organisation working with a number of services throughout Dublin and Belfast. This role will report directly to the Deputy Manager and will work as part of a team to ensure an excellent standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained in the project. This is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse team of talented individuals.
2. Key Areas of Responsibility
· In conjunction with residents and staff team, to ensure that the house and its’ external environs are kept to a good standard of tidiness and cleanliness including communal areas, offices, bathrooms and staff bedrooms.
· Undertake household cleaning duties and laundry tasks.
· Maintain general Health and safety and hygiene standards
· Carry out administrative duties commensurate with the role.
· Participate in communication structures with staff team and ensuring relevant information is added to appropriate records/daily logs.
· Take an active role in promoting best practice in cleanliness and hygiene with the staff team
· At all times undertake your role in a professional manner maintaining a high quality standard of work, and to always work in accordance with the aims, values and ethos of Depaul
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
- Person Requirements
- Minimum of one years’ experience, cleaning offices/ public residential settings.
- Knowledge of cleaning materials and their correct usage as per Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- An understanding of why people become homeless and the needs they have.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the work place.
- Ability to managed own work load and to operate as part of a team taking direction where required and following procedures
Proficient use of IT required in role, including email in a professional capacity.
Online Application Procedure:
Please download and complete the application form available on the employment page of our website
For more information, please contact Human Resources:
Tel: 00 353 1 453 7111 or e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for all applications: 14th April 2021 at 9am
Panels will be formed from which future vacancies may be filled