- Date Listed28/07/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeTemporary
Our multi award winning company are seeking cleaning operatives on an ongoing basis to join our established and fast-growing workforce as part of our local environmental programme.
The role of a cleaning operative is to work as part of the team in performing and completing scheduled tasks as part of detailed work schedules for the city centre guaranteeing the highest standard of cleanliness and ensuring a safe hygienic and welcoming environment for all users.
operatives are paid the ‘Living Wage’ as the minimum starting salary. The company operates a 5 over seven
- To ensure that correct street cleaning methods are always used and equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- Notify supervisor/management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities e.g., graffiti removal.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects e.g., deep cleaning of public spaces.
- Daily power washing using specially adapted vehicles.
- To be courteous and respectful ensuring good relations with all clients and members of the public.
- Window washing & cleaning.
- Participate in training and development activities provided.
- Comply with the high standards held by the company.
- Ensure compliance with and actively promote Health and Safety at work.
- Ensure all PPE is worn where applicable.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the supervisor/manager.
- Part-take in any risk assessments as required.
- Must hold a full clean driver’s license.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained.
- Perform and complete all pre-determined work schedules and sign off check lists as appropriate.
- May be required to work alone or as part of a team.
- Full time and Part time positions available.
- Flexible hours.
- Weekend work involved.
- Most shifts start at 6am and are complete by 3pm.
- Seasonal evening work required.
- Eligibility to work (work permit/visa/citizenship).
- Good level of English required.
- Immediate start.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org