Full time Cleaner - Dublin 18
- Date Listed01/09/2021
Full Time Cleaning Operative/Caretaker required in Dublin "leopardstown"
- Common Area Cleaning of Residential Location, to high standard
- Cleaning Of Car Park
- Cleaning Of Bin Areas
- Meter Readings
- Meeting Contractors
Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to communicate well in English.
The successfully candidate requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 year experience.
- Knowledge of the cleaning industry is necessary.
- Fluent English is required
- Email Proficient
- Must be punctual, reliable and trustworthy, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Show commitment to excellence, assume responsibility
- Promote Health and Safety
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and be able to follow supervisor's directives when given
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively and have initiative.
- Be a team player, honest, loyal, genuine
- Undertake job related training as and when required
- 2 References required
- Valid Work Permit / Status
- Full training provided
- Be able to complete online training
- Be able to work to site physical needs
This job is to 90% Cleaning Based
- 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday