- Date Listed07/05/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
General Porter Job in Dublin 24
Are you a General Porter & would you like to work in healthcare? This Porter job is with a Temps agency that supplies General Porter to Health facilities in the Dublin 24. Rate of pay is €13.78 per hour and hours are part-time ad hoc cover. As a General Porter in the healthcare sector your job involves the day to day maintenance and general upkeep of the buildings and grounds & ensure the Health & Safety Standards are upheld. If you enjoy working as a porter and working with different people why not join Three Q Temps today?
The Health facilities we provide workers to cares for both suspected Covid positive and positive cases and you will be required to undertake the required training on PPE and wear the same if needed.
If you're interested in this job, click the Apply button and send us your CV or call us on 01-878-335 for more information.
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time.
Job Title: General Porter Location: Dublin 24 Salary: €13.78 Facility: Health facility Hours: Part-time/adhoc shifts 7am-6:30pm Mon to Fri with some with weekend work
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to build a career working in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent training & development to build your career, promotion & transfer opportunities
- You'll be supported by our Three Q TEMPS office team We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD
- Operate & maintain the building energy system
- Check, log and store daily incoming goods
- Ensuring patient safety
- Front of House Cover
- Check daily all soap/disinfectant/towel dispensers
- Transporting goods and materials as required
- Maintain and repair Equipment & Supplies
- Collecting and delivering food
- Transporting patients on Trolleys/Wheelchairs
- Open to undertaking Garda Vetting for client clearance purposes
- Must have van driving and full licence
- Previous experience working as a porter in a similar environment
- References covering the past 5 years of your employment history
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click Apply and send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 – 878 3335