Office cleaning - FINGLAS (Part time) - Mornings
Date Listed 13/09/2018
Advertised By Private
The hours in the job are as follows
Monday 7am - 11am
Tuesday – Friday : Start time: 07:00am - 10:00am
Must be available to work additional hours as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out any / all cleaning duties as requested by your supervisor / management team
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following all “safe systems of work” & risk assessment directions
- Wear the correct and appropriate PPE specified at all times
- Comply with all statutory Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- Comply with all health & safety regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings.
- Provide high personal standards of work/performance, personal hygiene and appearance
- Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
- Report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the supervisor / management team
- Report all building defects to the supervisor / management team
- Carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the supervisor / management team to attend all company meetings and training as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants should be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and willing to work as part of a team. Must have the ability to manage time effectively, show initiative and the ability to work without supervision.
- Good communication skills
- Commercial Cleaning experience is an advantage.
What we have to offer:
- Weekly rosters in advance
- Weekly payroll
- A full uniform provision
- Induction and training
- Finglas, Dublin
- English (Preferred)
Salary: €10.40 /hour
Job Type: Part-time