You might be interested in these similar ads
Our multi award winning company are seeking cleaning operatives on an ongoing basis to join our established and fast growing workforce as part of our local environmental programme. The role of a cleaning operative is to work as part of the team in performing and completing scheduled tasks as part of detailed work schedules for the city centre guaranteeing the highest standard of cleanlines ...
Accommodation Porter / Public Areas Cleaner required for Dun Laoghaire 4* HotelPLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO TERESA FREEMAN THE ACCOMMODATION MANAGER:TFreeman@Royalmarine.ieThe HotelA South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated in an elevated site set in four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking Dublin Bay. The ‘4* star Royal Marine Hotel offe ...
JOB TITLE: Accommodation Assistant Purpose of job: To clean 14 rooms to a five star standard of cleanliness and neat presentation. Responsible to: General Manager, Accommodation Manager Key Communications: Reception, Reservations Conference & Banqueting, Kitchen, Duty Management, and Heads of departments. R ...
At KingsWood Hotel, Dublin 22 we are currently recruiting for Full and Part time Accommodation Assistants. Reporting to : Accommodation Manager & Assistant Manager Responsible for : To ensure agreed standards are maintained in a consistent basis with particular attention to maintenance and hygiene in bedrooms, public areas and linen, To ensure rooms are fully checked to company 4 ...
The Housing Supervisor will report directly to the Operations Manager and ensure that all of our airbnb properties are cleaned to company standard. Ensure all equipment, machinery and cleaning stores are kept tidy and safeEnsure staff present a professional imageEnsure cleaning staff understand and work to task schedulesTrain and develop staff to improve productivity and keep a pos ...
Irish Cleaning Company is currently looking for working Cleaning Supervisor.The ideal candidate would have:-Previous experience in a cleaning environment - Previous experience of managing the team- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures - Health and safety experience- Good interpersonal experienceIf you are interested i the role ,please send us your most recent CV
Experienced cleaning supervisor required.Minimum 1 years experience .Applicants must be reliable ,hard- working and trustworthty.Job Description:Regular and one off cleaning of homes and small officesWorking with and supervising a team of cleanersCommunicating directly with clientsEnsuring that all work is done to our expected high standardsWork is full time Monday to Friday - daytime hou ...
Office Cleaning - Sandyford Dublin
Date Listed 25/07/2018
EPM Ireland is hiring in - Sandyford - Cleaning Position.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE LOCATION AND TIMES SUIT BEFORE SENDING CV
Start Date: 30.07.2018
- Carry out any / all cleaning duties as requested by your supervisor / management team
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following all “safe systems of work” & risk assessment directions
- Wear the correct and appropriate PPE specified at all times
- Comply with all statutory Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- Comply with all health & safety regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings.
- Provide high personal standards of work/performance, personal hygiene and appearance
- Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
- Report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the supervisor / management team
- Report all building defects to the supervisor / management team
- Applicants should be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and willing to work as part of a team. Must have the ability to manage time effectively, show initiative and the ability to work without supervision.
- Good communication skills
- Commercial Cleaning experience is an advantage.
What we have to offer:
- Two Week rosters in advance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- A full uniform provision
- Induction and training
Salary: €10.40 /hour
Job Location: "Sandyford, 5min from Luas Station" (use google maps)
Job Type: Part Time