Part-time hotel housekeeper - Dublin North/Swords
- Date Listed02/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Near Knocksedan, Swords, Co Dublin
The Hotel Housekeeping Assistant is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, whilst maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment.
We now have a part-time position available within our Dublin North property. Please note that own car is essential as the guesthouse is not on public transport routes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• General housekeeping cleaning duties
• Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors, vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies, dust and polish furniture and fittings, empty and clean trash containers, clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers, hoover under the beds, make beds, tidy room
• Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators, lounge, hoover all public spaces, clean skirting boards and dado rails on the corridors
• To be fully aware of the linen procedures and assist with linen cleaning/duties as required,
• Change any light bulbs that are gone in hotel/apartment rooms
• Organise and restock cart at the end of the shift
• To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay
Why work with us?
• Social engagement activities
• Long Service Awards
• Excellent training and development
• Excellent career progression opportunities
***Please note the hours are from 7am – 3pm approx, 3+ days a week (operating over a 7 day shift pattern).