Daytime Services Manager - Hospitality / Healthcare €35,000
- Date Listed22/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Millennium People Galway
Day Service Manager €35,000
6am shift pattern 10pm
Night Service Manager €35,000
10pm to 6am
Main Purpose of Job Deputy General Manager :
Reporting to the General Manager Daily & Area Director, the role holder will lead, support and guide their team in the on-going operation and development of support services to ensure exceptional service levels are provided to their client and the community, enabling the attainment of set profit targets.
Key Result Areas
· Ensure that the team provides a first-class service to their Client and the community;
· Regularly review performance standards, which deliver client and customer expectations;
· Provide support across the client site by advising on SLAs, KPIs, objectives and projects;
· Ensure compliance with HIQA/JCI standards
· Ensure all legal requirements for health and safety are met in accordance with the required standards of the Company and client;
· Complete monthly audits and ensure implementation of corrective action as required;
· Participate in Environmental Management Audits with client;
· Action any changes or restructures required for the client contract in line with Company procedures.
· Working in partnership with the Area Director, ensure that regular formal and informal meetings are conducted with the client to identify issues or areas of concern and work closely with the wider Healthcare team to suggest actions and resolve concerns and issues;
· Work in partnership with the Senior Management and Business Development Team to implement marketing strategies and assist on contract bids.
· Achieve turnover and budget targets for the client contract and analyse and report on reasons for anomalies;
· Provide accurate monthly KPI reports and analysis to the Area Director; manage and report on financial results and debtor days;
· Assist the Area Director with developing and implementing the business plan;
· Implement and manage the recruitment process to ensure that the sector attracts and retains high calibre individuals
· Ensure team are trained in accordance with BIC’S standard
· Establish team development opportunities and play a key role in developing employee engagement.
· Manage underperformance and employee relations issues and implement improvement plans and schemes that provide opportunities for improvement.
Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Requirements:
· Ensure compliance with Company ISO quality systems and procedures;
· Conduct required Risk Assessments in accordance with Company procedure;
· Facilitate inspections by safety representatives;
· Maintain safety data sheets;
· Ensure all equipment is appropriately labelled and review requests for repairs;
· Ensure hospital waste is handled in accordance with Client control policy.
Email cv to Eileen
Eileen @mpeople.ie or call 087 2749796 www.mpeople.ie