- Date Listed08/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant based in our Primary Care Centres in Westport. This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager and Regional Coordinator.
· Daily inspection of office & meeting rooms to ensure ready for working day, reporting any issues appropriately
· Deal with cleaning issues and cleaning meeting rooms daily if required
· Set up for meetings and rearrange afterwards.
· Support office relocation, moves and office re-layouts.
· Support PPM activities, Energy, Wastes and Cleaning checks across the site
· 2 years’ experience in a similar facilities role
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
· The ability to communicate effectively, both over the telephone and face to face is essential
· Planning and organisational skills are also required as the role requires balancing many different duties and being able to prioritise them
· Ability to accurately complete tasks assignments & responsibilities in timely manner