Relief Part-Time Cleaner required in Castlebar
Date Listed 12/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Cleaning operatives required for part-time positions with immediate start in Castlebar, Co Mayo
6pm - 9pm Monday - Friday
You will be required to perform a variety of tasks to a very high standard to ensure the safety and maintenance of a clean environment in client offices areas.
- Vacuum carpeted areas of the building where needed
- Mop and buff vinyl and /or hard floor areas of the building where needed
- Clean toilet areas of the building
- Polish glass and brass work in the building where needed
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points
- Take responsibility for the safe use of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of your duties
- To work in a safe manner for the benefit of oneself and other occupants of the building
- Display appropriate signage to ensure that occupants of the building are aware on any circumstances that may affect their health and safety whilst cleaning operations are taking place
- Report defects, deficiencies or health and safety related issues to the supervisor with minimum delay
- Remain security conscious and report any suspicious incidents or observations to the supervisor with minimum delay
- Undertake job related training as and when required
Successful applicants must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting. Applicants must have standards for quality in their work.
References must be included on CV.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
Minimum 1 years cleaning experience is essential
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €10.40 /hour
- Cleaning: 1 year