You might be interested in these similar ads
Cleaning Operative required for Navan. ***Monday - Saturday******* 18 hours per week***Cleaning company is looking for part-time cleaner willing to work in Navan. Must be punctual, reliable and trustworthy. Possibility of additional work for successful candidate.Must be available for morning time workValid PPS number requiredValid and in date GNIB card required.Basic EnglishExperience requiredMust ...
We are looking for Holiday/Sickness cover operative who will be on request for various shifts during the year.The hours are Monday to Friday at 20 hours per weekThe times are 15.00 - 19.00 Mon to Thurs & 14.00 - 18.00 Friday
House Cleaner required in the Enfield area. 1 day per week for 2-3 hours - MondaysThe last Monday of every month you will be required for 4hours work. ( if that Monday falls on a bank holiday we will require you to work Tuesday of that week ) The day of the week is negotiable but preferable a Monday. Must have own car and Must have References.Please contact if interested.
i clean houses and offices im a very good cleaner i do number of things ironing cleaning windows and ect. 10€ per hour ....areas: Bettystown,Laytown Mornington
Polish girl is offering cleaning your house as a casual cleaning or after painting... 10e per hour. Own transport. 0851807621 only messages. THANK YOU.
Car Valeter required for busy garage in slane area part time with possible more hours
I am looking for a job,I have no job preference and will do anythig I can work full-time Working in Trim area is preferable
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our client, based in Dublin 12 area, is looking for experienced Cleaning Supervisor.
Hours between 15 – 25 hours per week
Key duties of this role include:
- Ensure and carry out a very high standard of cleaning
- Work on areas with, or in the absence of staff
- Care of equipment and checking of cleaning cupboard/room
- Key security by ensuring all doors are locked after cleaning
- Ensure security of cleaning cupboard/room
- Staff Management, i.e. motivation, individual staff performance, discipline, welfare, etc., in direct co-operation with ISS HR Department and/or Area Supervisor
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety standards, i.e. safe work practices and procedures are followed on site, issue and monitor use of Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment (w/a), complete accident reports, etc.
- Process annual leave requests (in direct co-operation with Area Supervisor)
- Completion of sign-on sheets (w/a)
- Allocate and, where necessary, re-organize staff
- Issue staff uniforms and collect uniforms from staff who are leaving (in direct co-operation with Area Supervisor)
- General administration duties (wages, records, stock control, time-sheets etc)
- First point of contact for client and ISS employees on the site
- Encourage good relations with client(s)
- Promptly deal with any queries or complaints
- Conduct basic induction training for new staff
- Instruct staff in safe working practices (manual handling/safe use of chemicals etc)
- Instruct staff in basic technical skills
- ‘On The Job’ Training for new staff
- Highly flexible (Must be willing to work weekends, alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours)
- Attend training events/meetings
- Traveling to other locations may be required
- Willing to undergo Gardai Vetting process is essential
- Previous experience in a cleaning role an advantage
- Confident person with excellent organization and interpersonal skills
Please send us your up to date CV for review