Full time Cleaning Operative Required for Kilmacanoge/Bray area
Date Listed 29/03/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists
Our multi award winning company are currently recruiting Cleaning Operatives for our site in Kilmacanoge. You will join our well established company who is in a period of fast growth; you will be trained to the highest standards in our state of the art on-site Training Centre.
- Perform and complete all pre-determined work schedules and sign off check lists as appropriate.
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained.
- Arrive on time and complete all tasks in accordance with instructions provided by a supervisor or manager on site.
- To be courteous and respectful ensuring good relations with all clients and members of the general public.
- Due to the location of the site a driver is required
- Ideally you will have previous cleaning experience, not essential.
- Be flexible in your availability, Full Time & Part Time positions.
- Be able to work up to full time
- Fluent in English
- Competitive pay rate of 10.40 PH (Mon-Sat)
- Premium Pay rate on Sundays
- Training of the highest standard which is recognised in over 40 countries
NOTE: A full job description will be provided on request.
If this role is of interest OR you would like to know more, Please get in touch by sending your CV in reply to this Ad or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org