One day workshop in LinkedIn - Learn how to create standout profiles and sell (Beginners)
- Date Listed17/12/2018
Are you a business owner, freelancer, consultant or working in sales or marketing but find yourself being scared of LinkedIn? Do you say things like, “I’m afraid I’ll do something wrong and make a fool of myself” or “I have an account, but what now?” Do you describe yourself as a ‘technophobe’ or a ‘dinosaur’ when it comes to anything to do with social media?
Yet, you are exceptionally experienced in your industry and role. You have a wealth of experience. You want to build relationships with potential customers. You want to grow your network. And you know that you can sell and get sales leads on LinkedIn. But you don’t how or where to even start.
I have created a one-day, practical, hands-on workshop designed specifically for business people who are just getting started on LinkedIn and who might call themselves Technophobes or Dinosaurs, BUT they have a strong desire to learn.
What you will achieve in this course?
- Practical hands-on knowledge of all elements of LinkedIn.
- Bring your laptop so that you can update your profile throughout the day, with expert help and live demos from me.
- Confidence and empowerment in creating the best personal profile. Everything from the cover image, headline, contact information, personal summary, work history, endorsements v recommendations and more.
- Knowledge around the importance of Keywords in your personal profile.
- Content strategy: posting content, what works and what doesn’t, tracking and analysing data and the best times to post.
- Growing your network: searching and connecting confidently with new people in the right way.
- Key privacy and communications settings: how to keep control of your privacy
- Setting up and running a company page. Defining your content strategy. Matching your content to your customer personas. Posting content properly.
Who should attend?
Date, location, start time, finish time, refund policy and more details
- Tuesday 15th January 2019
- Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork.
- Full day training. Arrive at 9am to set up laptops and connect to wifi. Finish at 4pm.
- €160 price includes tea, coffee and scones on arrival, delicious hot carvery lunch followed by tea and coffee in the afternoon.
- PDF copy of the slides sent post-training
- No refunds. However, if you cannot attend, please let me know in advance and your ticket will either be carried over to any of my other workshops, or we can arrange a 2 hour private one to one session instead.
- Places limited to 10 people due to the hands-on workshop nature of the course
- Bring your laptop as you will be updating your profile live throughout the day
- Free parking onsite
- Ticket prices includes VAT @ 23% and Eventbrite Booking Fee - but send me a message to book directly and avoid the €10 booking fee :)