Embedded systems Services...
- Date Listed12/06/2019
I'm a qualified embedded systems engineer with working experience in Embedded firmware development and I have the ability to simulate electronic circuits using Proteus, MATLAB.
Also I'm expertise in Android Application development for IOT(Internet of Things) products. For IOT projects, I can create Server applications using PHP and Java with the nice UI9User interface) using HTML and CSS. My experience include the following:
- developing code for ARM cortex microcntrollers (stm32, tm4c, nordic nrf5)
- working with Basic peripherals:- GPIO, Timers & PWM signaling, ADC, DAC, Interrupts, DMA.
- working with Communications protocols: UART, I2C, SPI, Flash & EEPROM memory, motor control,
- developing code for projects using RTOS (FreeRTOS, TI RTOS)
- Arduino Programming Writing Arduino Library Robotics UART (RS232) Communication,I2C,SPI,OneWire Using Sensors IR, GPS, Ultrasonic, Sharp, motion, temperature Using GPRS, GSM, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, RF (nRF) Using LCD, Touch display, TFT display Using RFID readers/writers Using finger print sensors Android app development Java desktop/Server programming PHP.
- Electrical circuits and PCB design (EAGLE) - CAD design (Solidworks).
Looking forward to working with you!