Wacom Cintiq 24HD
- Date Listed28/06/2019
The best design tool I have ever owned!
I have a Wacom Cintiq 24HD in great condition for sale. I regret having to sell it, but I very rarely use it nowadays as I don't have the time for digital illustrations anymore. So, I decided that, instead of it just taking up space on my desk and gathering dust, another professional could take advantage of this great tool.
This is a top of the line model, one of the best drawing tablets anyone could have. Classified by Wacom as a digital workbench, this would be an extremely valuable asset for any digital artist or designer. The Cintiq 24HD is extremely versatile and can be used for many jobs in the art and design field. In my case, I have purchased it for digital illustration, but I ended up using it for my entire design workflow, from Photoshop and Illustrator, to InDesign and After Effects, to Cinema 4D and ZBrush. It has completely replaced the need for a mouse, adding great precision and comfort.
The build quality of the Cintiq 24HD is very impressive. There were no cut corners when they designed this thing. It’s a beast. And with a stand that weights around 15kg (the entire tablet weighting 29kg) which feels like it’s made from cast iron, you can be sure that this screen will not move around once you’ve placed it in your desired position. Not only is the construction of this Cintiq strong enough to take your entire upper body weight, but the bezel has been significantly extended to give you plenty of area to rest your elbow(s) on. If there was ever a stand that’s worth €1,000, this would be it, and not the flimsy new Apple monitor stand.
The technical specifications of the Cintiq 24HD are:
• 24,1” size screen, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 190 cd/m2 brightness. Drawing on such a large screen is comparable to drawing on an A3 sheet of paper, and with a great colour gamut and contrast, you can be sure that your colours are accurately represented.
• The built in Gorilla Glass overlay protects the screen extremely well from damage or scratches. And the reflexion-killing semi-matt finish on the screen makes your work visible in most lighting conditions.
• 16 programmable buttons and two scroll wheels that can be set up to control pretty much anything that you need to do on a regular basis in the software of your choice, with the scroll wheels being great for precisely controlling sliding parameters like brush size, opacity, zoom level, rotation etc.
• The heavy-duty adjustable stand features adjustable metal arms that provide enough strength to lean on the tablet in its raised position (good for drawing while standing).
• The DisplayPort and DVI connectors that come included on the tablet can be converted to HDMI without any issues with a DVI to HDMI cable (included)
• One external USB port is found on the Cintiq, that can be used to connect a mouse or a keyboard, or any other USB device you need close by
• Compatible with bot PC and MAC
In conclusion, I can add that I’ve done some of my best work on this thing and I really regret having to sell it. I have payed over €4,000 when I originally purchased it and I didn’t regret it once. The pictures above are actual photographs of the product I’m selling, not stock pictures of some impeccable brand-new item, so you can see that it was not abused and taken care of throughout the 5 years I’ve used it.
Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have about this product.