Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Date Listed16/04/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
• Provide specialised Technical Support; troubleshoot problems, research issues, determine and apply solutions and workarounds.
• Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, Delivery, and other departments in the best interests of the customer experience.
• Develop, Test and Validate complex and routine SQL & PL/SQL scripts to aid issue investigation/ resolution and reporting purposes across complex database schemas.
• Advanced troubleshooting of issues by reviewing source code (PL/SQL) to diagnose and resolve complex issues, advanced use of SQL queries to troubleshoot, analyse and investigate issues.
• Work on networking technologies such as SFTP, SAML and LDAP.
• Test new software functionality, identifying bugs and test fixes prior to release and communicate these experiences with the support department.
• Understanding typical applications design and dependencies including good understanding of the underlying database and infrastructure technologies.
• Working on incidents assigned by development, database administrator, testing team by using tools such as Salesforce, JIRA, Hubble.
• Triaging, categorizing, and prioritizing incidents reported by on premise and Cloud customers.
• Proactively notify Business and IT management of any issues as soon as they are identified and provide regular updates on proposed solutions
• Develop and/ or documented knowledge-based articles for various incidents raised by the client and internal teams within the organization.
• Develop a strong understanding of Oracle Cloud at Customers technology to resolve network, software, database, and various kinds of such issues.
• Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
• Resolve/ review customer’s issues for on premise and Cloud customers via email or WebEx session and escalate them in a timely manner as per the Standard Operating procedures and SLA.
• Third Level Qualification in Information Technology, Business, or related discipline.
• At least 3 or more years of experience in Customer service or Technical Support role, preferably in the software or service-based domain industry.
• Strong experience in developing, testing, and validating complex SQL scripts and analysing, investigating complex issues by reviewing source code (PL/SQL) and software packages to identify root causes.
• Strong understanding of SaaS platform, Software Development Lifecycle and Cloud based technologies.
• Background in Payroll or Banking applications and CoreHR products would be an advantage.
• Hands-on experience on Salesforce, JIRA considered an advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and exceptional time management skills.
• Proactive, positive outlook with an ability to demonstrate initiative and capable of building effective working relationships with internal teams.