You might be interested in these similar ads
2nd LEVEL NETWORK SUPPORT Our client, a BPO company on behalf of NETGEAR is looking for skilled IT Professionals to join their team in Cork. NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and Internet service providers. For businesses, NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of Big IT. ...
Application Support Engineer 3+ Years of experienceCompetitive Rates + PackageSME Client, Complex EnvironmentRed Chair Recruitment is looking for an Application Support Representative to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Cork City.Daily Checks:Log, resolve and escalate tickets/issues made by customersReviewal and administration of Database server and application toolsTroubleshoot ...
Urgently looking for immediate starts for German, French or Dutch speakers. Job Summary: We are currently seeking a Data Relevance Analyst to join our expanding team. In this role you will focus on the international aspects of dictation.
Hi, I am currently studying Computer Science and I am looking for someone to help me 2 to 3 hours per week with some of the course content I need help with (probably for the full year). It may suit a student who is in their final year of computer science or a recent graduate who has some free time. It would be in Cork City. Please call 0834386438 or 0879551801
Hi,Cabling experience, low voltage mostly.Networking experience,Drill use, ladder useDriving license.Give me a call on a mail on email@example.comRegards
Customer Support Technician – Dutch
Date Listed 27/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Create research and update service requests.
- Route service requests to appropriate product support teams and performs other duties as required.
- Interface with Global support teams and Field personnel.
- Implement escalation procedures as required.
- Execute Business Continuity procedures if needed, according to established protocols.
- Business Continuity to be defined as Disaster Recovery operations due to a variety of reasons, i.e. problems with the network, operating system, telephony, etc.
- Performs contract entitlement checking and works with customer to establish PO documentation for services if the customer is not entitled for service. Performs Tiered Services enforcement based upon customer's contract level and routes these customers to appropriate service teams.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills plus the flexibility to work shifts
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong computer skills
- Customer-Facing, Business-Level English speaking and writing skills required
- Languages required: Business-Level speaking capability and writing skills required – Dutch