Customer Support Technician – Dutch
Date Listed 27/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Create research and update service requests.
- Route service requests to appropriate product support teams and performs other duties as required.
- Interface with Global support teams and Field personnel.
- Implement escalation procedures as required.
- Execute Business Continuity procedures if needed, according to established protocols.
- Business Continuity to be defined as Disaster Recovery operations due to a variety of reasons, i.e. problems with the network, operating system, telephony, etc.
- Performs contract entitlement checking and works with customer to establish PO documentation for services if the customer is not entitled for service. Performs Tiered Services enforcement based upon customer's contract level and routes these customers to appropriate service teams.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills plus the flexibility to work shifts
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong computer skills
- Customer-Facing, Business-Level English speaking and writing skills required
- Languages required: Business-Level speaking capability and writing skills required – Dutch
Add to Watchlist