You might be interested in these similar ads
2nd LEVEL NETWORK SUPPORTOur client, a BPO company on behalf of NETGEAR is looking for skilled IT Professionals to join their team in Cork. NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and Internet service providers. For businesses, NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of Big IT. For more ...
Application Support Engineer 3+ Years of experience Competitive Rates + Package SME Client, Complex Environment Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Application Support Representative to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Cork City. Daily Checks: · Log, resolve and escalate tickets/issues made by customers · Reviewal and administra ...
We are currently seeking repair technician in Cork City. An ideal candidate will have 6 months experience in a similar role.This role will include hours between Monday - Saturday.Contributes to the overall financial success and to achieving the financial targetsRepair electronic items mainly iPhones.Floats are counted daily and shortages are identified, reported and correctedEnsures procedures for ...
Senior Commodities Advisor - 12 month contract - Cork Cpl is currently seeking a Senior Commodities Advisor to work with our Multi-National client based in Cork. This is a twelve month contract with a competitive salary on offer. Requirements for this role:Previous experience in a similar role or in the Supply Chain Industry IT proficient Costing & contract negotiation experience. Duties & Respons ...
Ent Tech Services
Date Listed 19/01/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Customer Service skill.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Customer focused.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of EMC's products and their value added to the customer
- 2+ experience
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies and products
- OS and System Administration experience: UNIX (especially FreeBSD), Linux, Windows, VMware
- Networking and file serving protocol experience: TCP/IP, NFS, SMB, iSCSI, HTTP, FTP
- Directory services experience: LDAP, NIS, ADS
- Experience with network packet capture and analysis, understanding of layer 2/3 protocols
- Scripting experience in Python,Bash desirable
- language would be a plus
- Familiarity with Docker