Freelance Graphic Designer Required
Date Listed 04/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Casual
We require a graphic designer to come and join us on an ad hoc basis (maybe suit freelancer) for some projects that we are currently working on.
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
Daily working hours will be flexitime as long as project deadlines are met.
Previous experience is essential with a proven track record.
Salary Range: Depending on experience.