Phone Repair Technician
Date Listed 11/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
We are currently seeking repair technician in Cork City. An ideal candidate will have 6 months experience in a similar role.
This role will include hours between Monday - Saturday.
- Contributes to the overall financial success and to achieving the financial targets
- Repair electronic items mainly iPhones.
- Floats are counted daily and shortages are identified, reported and corrected
- Ensures procedures for cash and premises security are adhered to
- Ensures store is running efficiently in the manager’s absence
- Allocating sections and organising staff on a daily basis to ensure store is running smoothly
- Assists with training and orientation of new staff
- Ensures staff performance complies with all company policies and highlights to the manager any issue
- Help create a positive and enjoyable working environment and employee relations to contribute to high staff retention
- Continually communicates and gives regular feedback to the Manager regarding any operational issues
- Orders the adequate supply of products as required.
- Ensures stocktakes are carried out weekly, reviews orders with expected sales level
- Generally, ensures the store operates efficiently and smoothly
- Assist with and contribute to ensuring the store is producing the highest standard of service to its customers
- Deals with all customer complaints as they arise during service and forwards to the Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €23,000.00 to €28,000.00 /year
Add to Watchlist