Quality Assurance Engineer – Cork
Date Listed 04/12/2017
Job Type Full-Time
A client of ours based in Cork are currently looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced and growing company who are the #1 provider in health information management and have offices based globally.
You will have the opportunity to work with a company that have their main focus on technology innovation who has had great global success to date. This company prides themselves on their easy-to-use and quick to learn software.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3-5 Years of experience within a similar environment, preferably medical.
- Competitive salary + package dependent on experience
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us immediately.
We Get People,
IT Recruitment Consultant
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland