Setting Out Engineer Wanted !!
Date Listed 09/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Setting Out Engineer with 6+ years setting out experience for a civil project in Cork. You would require a proficiency with Total station Topcon or Leica and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation. Some element of sub contractor and labor management but primarily setting out. View to permanent placement contingent on successful stint. Competitive hourly rate commensurate on the calibre and profile of the engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site
- Organising labourers and subcontractors
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management
- Own Transport
- References Required.
- Send your CV to Noel