You might be interested in these similar ads
2nd LEVEL NETWORK SUPPORT Our client, a BPO company on behalf of NETGEAR is looking for skilled IT Professionals to join their team in Cork. NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and Internet service providers. For businesses, NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of Big IT. ...
Application Support Engineer 3+ Years of experienceCompetitive Rates + PackageSME Client, Complex EnvironmentRed Chair Recruitment is looking for an Application Support Representative to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Cork City.Daily Checks:Log, resolve and escalate tickets/issues made by customersReviewal and administration of Database server and application toolsTroubleshoot ...
Urgently looking for immediate starts for German, French or Dutch speakers. Job Summary: We are currently seeking a Data Relevance Analyst to join our expanding team. In this role you will focus on the international aspects of dictation.
Hi,Cabling experience, low voltage mostly.Networking experience,Drill use, ladder useDriving license.Give me a call on a mail on firstname.lastname@example.orgRegards
Hi, I am currently studying Computer Science and I am looking for someone to help me 2 to 3 hours per week with some of the course content I need help with (probably for the full year). It may suit a student who is in their final year of computer science or a recent graduate who has some free time. It would be in Cork City. Please call 0834386438 or 0879551801
Technical Support Engineer - Avamar
Date Listed 23/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Be a point of contact for customers and communicate directly with them by telephone and email
- Provide updates in a clear and concise manner
- Undertake training and certification required to work towards becoming a subject matter expert in Avamar or related products
- Apply technical knowledge to analyze and use technical troubleshooting tools to diagnose issues
- Systematically gather relevant information and analyze a broad range of factors while working to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Escalate to Avamar Engineering or collaborate with other product support teams if required.
- Escalate to senior team members or Management if required.
- Manage and prioritize workload efficiently and effectively.
- Understand and follow all team processes for case and customer handling
- Write and contribute to Avamar knowledge articles as your expertise of the product develops.
- Develop and participate in presentations and informal training for other TSEs
- Flexible schedule – our team supports EMEA hours 7days a week, mainly Monday to Friday. You do not need to work night shift
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Interest in technical problem-solving
- Desire to learn new technologies and products
- Experience with OS Linux Suse/ RedHat – command line
- Experience with w/TCP/IP Ethernet networking configuration/troubleshooting
- Experience with Server Hardware troubleshooting
- Experience using tools like WebEx, VI
- Knowledge & Experience with backups technologies a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team