Technical Support Engineer - Avamar
Date Listed 23/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Be a point of contact for customers and communicate directly with them by telephone and email
- Provide updates in a clear and concise manner
- Undertake training and certification required to work towards becoming a subject matter expert in Avamar or related products
- Apply technical knowledge to analyze and use technical troubleshooting tools to diagnose issues
- Systematically gather relevant information and analyze a broad range of factors while working to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Escalate to Avamar Engineering or collaborate with other product support teams if required.
- Escalate to senior team members or Management if required.
- Manage and prioritize workload efficiently and effectively.
- Understand and follow all team processes for case and customer handling
- Write and contribute to Avamar knowledge articles as your expertise of the product develops.
- Develop and participate in presentations and informal training for other TSEs
- Flexible schedule – our team supports EMEA hours 7days a week, mainly Monday to Friday. You do not need to work night shift
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Interest in technical problem-solving
- Desire to learn new technologies and products
- Experience with OS Linux Suse/ RedHat – command line
- Experience with w/TCP/IP Ethernet networking configuration/troubleshooting
- Experience with Server Hardware troubleshooting
- Experience using tools like WebEx, VI
- Knowledge & Experience with backups technologies a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Add to Watchlist