Interactive Web Programmer / Developer
- Date Listed11/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeTemporary
Candidate will be responsible for developing applications that will be running as standalone or as part of a set of web services. These applications are aimed at the construction sector.
The ideal candidate for this will possess the following skills:
Object Orientated Design.
- Interactive Web Development techniques,
- Database Development & Administration in MySQL
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- Excellent oral/written communication and planning skills.
Additionally, if the successful candidate has worked with MSSQL, PHP, Java or IntraWeb, they will have the opportunity to further advance their skills in these areas.
Job Type: Temporary
- Database Development: 3 year (Preferred)
- Object Orientated Design: 3 year (Preferred)
- Web Development: 3 year (Preferred)
- Dublin (Preferred)