IT Desktop Services Analyst @Dublin 17
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This role is specifically required to re-image all existing PCs to the Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
Candidate will be required to assist with 1st line support in relation to the Windows 10 project. Duties will include Imaging of new PCs and re-imaging existing PCs with the Aramark Global Image; account admin; system set up and configuration; SCCM device administration; asset management. Reporting to the Desktop Services Manager, the Desktop Services Analyst will be required to carry out all duties in relation to re-imaging of PCs and assist Aramark staff with Windows 10 queries. They will work closely with the Desktop Services Team and be part of the IT Shared Services COE.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent IT Graduate!
**Please note that this is a 9 month contract role**
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Undertake duties relating to the life cycle management for all managed IT assets including security, inventory, compliance, usage and disposal where applicable.
· Incoming and outgoing stock management to ensure all IT assets are accurately accounted for.
· Working with the IT peers, executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Works with Project & Compliance COE to ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Uses appropriate systems and associated procedures to ensure that records of changes to IT assets within area of responsibility are accurately controlled and recorded.