Junior ANDROID DEVELOPER
Date Listed 26/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Advanced Field Solutions is a significant provider of web based field service management solutions for medium and large services companies. Our products enable AFS customers to manage field engineers more efficiently, increase productivity and provide real time activity analysis from the field.
The AFS system runs on a Microsoft platform and uses the latest version of Visual Studio on MS Azure. We also code on leading mobile platforms and use Google maps features for some of our geo positioning solutions.
With teams located in Poland, Ireland and Spain, AFS has a proven track record of providing a strong delivery experience for our customer base, which includes globally recognisable names like London Underground.
YOUR DAILY ROLES WOULD INCLUDE:
- design and build advanced mobile applications for the Android platform
- implement new functionalities based on system specifications provided by business
- deliver a quality code
- solve software development problems
- collaborate with other members of dev team
TO DO THE JOB YOU NEED:
- at least 6 months of experience with Android development & frameworks
- creativity and curiosity
- good attention to detail
- efficiency in dealing with problems
It would be great if you show us some of your projects/designs.
- further skills improvement in a progressive environment
- ability to shape the final development and to contribute to client’s success
- product ownership and no strict reporting
- participation in the development of innovative IT solutions