Junior .NET Developer
Date Listed 16/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Advanced Field Solutions is a significant provider of web based field service management solutions for medium and large services companies. Our products enable customers to manage field engineers more efficiently, increase productivity and provide real time activity analysis from the field.
The AFS system runs on a Microsoft platform and uses the latest version of Visual Studio on MS Azure. We also code on leading mobile platforms and use Google maps features for some of our geo positioning solutions.
With teams located in Poland, Ireland and Spain, AFS has a proven track record of providing a strong delivery experience for our customer base, which includes a lot of globally recognisable names.
Currently we are looking for 2 candidates to join our Fast Track Software Developer Program (full-time paid role).
New hires will spend 2 months of system familiarisation and will soon be coding for our live environment under the supervision of a senior developer.
Several years experience in coding is not a must - for a start just an obsessive interest in technology, good attention to detail and a hunger to learn quickly is enough.
TO DO THE JOB YOU NEED:
- ability to code in C#, .NET
- good attention to detail and accuracy
- efficiency in dealing with problems and bug tracking
- precision and curiosity
- knowledge of the use of mobile devices (smartphone, tablet)
- further skills improvement in a progressive environment
- product ownership and no strict reporting
- participation in the development of modern IT solutions
- work for a small, startup-like company - not a huge corporate behemoth
- ability to shape the final product and to contribute to client’s success
- work in supportive, creative and growth-oriented atmosphere with an experienced team
- attractive work location – Leopardstown Office Park, Dublin