Lead eGaming Developer - Relocation IOM
Date Listed 30/11/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are eager to announce we are presently looking for a team leader to run this company’s virtual sports development team, we are looking for someone who can help them build on their existing market leading product and take it to the next level. This position is based in the Isle of Man.
We are looking for someone who has strong C++ programming background with an in depth understanding of all aspects of game development including graphics, sound, physics and performance. You will be setting the standard of development, you will have a high level of attention to detail and desire for clean, accurate, well written code.
Part of this role will be a technical mentor for the team, you will be advising management on best practices and process and helping get them implemented while developing the skills of your colleagues.
Excellent communication is a requirement, throughout your working day you will be required to speak with clients, back end developers and management daily.
- Superb C++ skills, preferably in a 3D gaming environment
- Extensive experience with game architecture and software design
- Proven leader of both people and technology
- Ability to communicate with clients, team leaders and management clearly.
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Sense of Humour.
- Experience in the gambling/eGaming industry
- Superb database skills (MS-SQL)
- Detailed understanding of statistics and probability modelling.
If you believe this role is suited to you please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me immediately on 064 66 22 007.
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com Web: www.redchairrecruitment.ie
LinkedIn: – feel free to get connected with me