Microsoft Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Date Listed 15/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/R2/2016: Directory Services, Failover Clustering, Hyper-V, SCVMM, Azure/Azure Stack, Storage Spaces/Spaces Direct, RDS, PowerShell.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of Microsoft Exchange, Azure Pack or System Centre suite (SCOM, SCCM)
- Working Knowledge of the following SAN / Network technologies & protocols (ISCSI, FCOE, Fibre, DCB, RDMA)
- Knowledge of Kernel Dump analysis, Network trace & packet analysis, ETL trace analysis - (desirable)
- Industry certifications (Any 1 minimum) - MCSE 2012 Private Cloud, Server Infrastructure or Azure, MCITP Exchange or SQL Server, CCNA.
- Fluency in English and the ability to speak any of the following languages is desirable– German, French or Italian
Whether your background is in hardware or software, or you’re at home with both, a career with us promises great training (and assistance to acquire professional certificates) and development, a fantastic work/life balance and real opportunities to progress. Language skills are desirable, as we support our EMEA customers in 20 different languages. Apply today to the World’s largest start up