Date Listed 09/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Advanced Field Solutions is a significant provider of web based field service management solutions for medium and large services companies. Our products enable customers to manage field engineers more efficiently, increase productivity and provide real time activity analysis from the field.
The AFS system runs on a Microsoft platform and uses the latest version of Visual Studio on MS Azure. We also code on leading mobile platforms and use Google maps features for some of our geo positioning solutions.
With teams located in Poland, Ireland and Spain, AFS has a proven track record of providing a strong delivery experience for our customer base, which includes a lot of globally recognisable names.
Advanced Field Solutions is currently seeking a candidate for a Junior Project Manager position.
TO DO THE JOB YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of experience in Project Management/Business Analysis area
- detail-oriented approach with strong documentation skills
- problem solving skills and out of the box thinking
- knowledge of software development technologies and methodologies
- accuracy and curiosity
- further growth in Project Management/Business Analysis area
- experience with dealing with some of the largest companies in Ireland and UK
- frequent interaction with DCU and UCD on a number of R&D projects
- work for an established company with blue chip customers and start-up energy
- supportive, creative and growth-oriented atmosphere