Senior Python Developer
Date Listed 04/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Are you an enthusiastic Senior Python Developer with a genuine interest in maths? Do you enjoy challenging technical problems? Are you also expertise in table tennis? If you answer yes for these questions, I might have a perfect job for you!
Recruiters are proud to represent this software small-medium company, based in Dublin City Centre, which develops unique products for the FMCG industry across the world.
This role is suited to strong developers with a keen interest in helping architect and build a new innovative modelling platform. You will work in a multicultural, young and enthusiastic team with others 10 Developers, 3 Testers and a Devops. Working in an Agile methodology, you will be asked to help set the standard for the Back-End development team and facilitate the cross-team interaction with Front-End (Angular) and Test automation teams.
What do I need to be considered for interview?
- 4+ years’ experience working with Python for application development and scripting
- A genuine interest for maths and data analytics
- Experience developing web applications using modern web applications frameworks - ideally Django
- Experience developing representational state transfer (RESTful) API architectures
- An ability and enthusiasm for learning new technologies quickly
- AWS experience
- Fluent English and be eligible to work full time in Ireland
Nice to have:
- Experience in database design, optimisation and management, particularly using large datasets, database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with software engineering practices such as the use of Version Control Systems (particularly Git), code reviews/pull requests, Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in AngularJS
The position is offer a salary of €60-65K (DOE). To hear more about this opportunity and discuss your suitability please contact Eveline Zerio on 01 6325027 / Eveline.firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cv will not be sent to any third party without your consent.