SIP Voice and Data Engineers
Date Listed 16/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Telcom are hiring additional experienced SIP Voice and Data Engineers to join our Existing Engineering Support Team with exciting challenges at Carrier/ISP level delivering both voice and data.
As part of our team you will perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, and application modifications. You will be troubleshooting at a complex level, identifying root cause, return to service, mitigation plans, and create/document procedures. Evaluate, analyse, install, test, configure, and administer networks, infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
It will also include the following:
- Working on management and maintenance of our core Voice and Data stack.
- Design and template customer SIP and Data network solution.
- Review existing customer deployments and create a plan to migrate to templates / resolve design issues.
- Customer and pre-sales support including documentation of networks and solutions.
- Participate in on call rotation premises.
- Travel and work from client sites will be occasionally required with suitable attire (smart casual) and presentation.
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following skills:
- Experience with IP Networking and SIP/SDR/RTP Protocols.
- Knowledge of security considerations in Data and VoIP networks including a good understanding of VPNs / tunnelling, packet filters, statefull firewalling and some experience with firewall devices.
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Dialogic or other similar products.
The ideal candidate will have an active interest in much of the above, be capable of independent problem solving and learning; and an ability to work on their own initiative. They should also have an analytical and methodical approach to solving problems.
The positions are available immediately.
Location: Based in Nutgrove Office Park, Dublin 14 - near Windy Arbour and Dundrum Luas stop.
Excellent position for suitable candidate to develop new skills and utilise existing skills and working with an exciting forward looking team.
Excellent financial rewards in terms of salary which will be based on current experience and ability to further upskill.
Please send CV or any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is assured.