Technical Software Development Project Manager
- Date Listed17/04/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
We are looking for a long-term employee for the team.
Position: Technical Software Development Project Manager
We are looking for specialist who can efficiently run Development Projects, help teams prioritize, work with clients and has a technical understanding of the projects.
You and the team of developers will be the part of complex billing & accounting product, which has a lot of service modules, inventory, payments handling, multiple areas and RESTful API.
Project is written in php7.2, yii2, uses Bootstrap4 & KendoUI, coffeescript (v1) and backbone.marionette.
- Proven working experience in project management (more than 3 years)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- English: Upper-Intermediate+
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Starting date: Immediately / ASAP
Apply with resume
Employment Type: Long-term contract