Technical Team leader for a Global Company
Date Listed 25/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Manpower is looking to recruit a Technical Team leader for a Global Company based in Dublin 3.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our client’s web based products. You will receive extensive training to develop your technical skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Approximately 3 Years of customer support and troubleshooting preferably in an Ecommerce domain/Payment gateway and web Technologies environment with 1 – 2 years as a Team Leader
• 3+ years of Overall BPS experience
• Excellent process/floor skills @ ticket level
• Strong follow up skills (Callbacks/appointments, open tickets, tickets @ various states towards closure)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Handling Escalations from Clients/Sales
• Excellent workflow management skills and experience in documentation (SOPs and process flows)
• Metric management skills and experience
• Good people management, feedback and coaching skills
• Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
• Day to Day operations, service level and Floor Operations management
• Should prioritize and manage queue and ensure follow ups on time (appointments/call backs)
• Organize team work calendar and work towards keeping the team motivation at a higher level.
• Assign routine tasks to the team
• Prepare consolidated weekly / monthly reports, agent performance reports.
• Analyze training needs and coordinate to bridge knowledge gaps
• Accountable for the success and quality of the process
• Ensures that the process is followed correctly by the agents
• Work closely with the Supervisor to ensure high levels of productivity, quality and CSAT
• Set and drive Goals at technical level