Date Listed 02/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Online editorial company based in Dublin City Centre are expanding their team, with a permanent full-time web developer position available. Our Dublin Office is based in Dublin 8. We are a collection of multi-lingual websites, writing our own content, creating inspiring & fun lists for the youth of today, with a flair for lifestyle & travel, fitness & diet, family life and women’s & men’s interests, food & drink etc.
You actively participate for the development of Wordpress websites, both front- and back-end design, and work alongside Content Team and a web developer and liaise with the Lead Developer. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest and deep knowledge in website development, specifically high levels in PHP 5.6/7, HTML 5, CSS 3 and using Wordpress CMS.
- Development of websites from scratch, using the Wordpress platform. This includes performance optimization and helping the content team with technical issues
- Creation and modification of Wordpress themes to ensure all websites & features run smoothly and are aesthetically pleasing
- Creation of and installing plug-ins
- Development of other various project, especially around social networks and advertising.
- Fluency in French
- At least 1 years experience in web development
- Extensive knowledge & proficiency with PHP5/7, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Mysql
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap, API social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and REST APIs in general
- Able to work independently
- Quick-learner and hard-working
- Professional, adhere to business attire and protocols
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant IT development
- Understanding of blogging and social media platforms
- Interest in editorial and trending topics
- Skills on AngularJS