- Date Listed03/05/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conceiving, developing, deploying and maintaining several applications and API
- Ensuring the quality of processes, code and deadlines
- You will document and execute high qualitytest plans
Technos Front : Angular
Back : API Rest, Codeigniter
Examples of projects:
- Development of a new
billing process, payment (link with paypal, banks, etc.)
- Improved registration process
- Integration of new functionalities on the interface self-service advertisers for the management of campaigns
Job Type / Category
The company hiring is Brennan & Fox ULC :
We are working on
projects around online advertising in an international context.
We evolve advanced interfaces for advertisers (self-service campaign management, reporting, etc.) and publishers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years' development experience
- Experience in PHP web framework such as Symfony4 or Laravel or CodeIgniter
- Experience writing and executing test scripts
- SQL skills and good knowledge around relational databases (Mysql, ElasticSearch, etc..)
- You speak imperatively French
- Experience with debian or other linux operating system
- Good knowledge of web technologies (HTTP headers, cookies etc).
- Respect of good practices
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €38,000.00 to €48,000.00 /year
At our Dublin office
If this position interests you, please apply with your CV AND COVER LETTER to email@example.com with subject “Web Developer”.