Date Listed 03/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
• Supervises and maintains the IT infrastructure.
• Ensures that sufficient cover is provided at all times such that IT service levels meet the requirements of the organization.
• Participates in the preparation of the IT budget.
• Defines IT policies and procedures and maintains technical documentation for the firm.
• Manages and supports communication systems with a focus on reliability and stability. Including telephones, email servers, conferencing, LAN and WAN.
• Recommends, plans, upgrades and implements new technologies in line with the Firm's needs. Takes a lead role in these projects.
• Acts as primary systems administrator for IT services and applications. Performs or delegates system management duties to IT and facilities staff.
• Ensures that ICT security systems are deployed and working. Technologies include content filtering, anti-spam services, virus protection, log and event monitoring, and firewall and intrusion detection.
• Maintaining and improving disaster recovery and backup procedures.
• Carries out any other duties commensurate with the purpose of the job