Business intelligence Architect – Kerry
Date Listed 23/05/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are presently looking for a business intelligence Architect in Kerry to strategically design and implement BI systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses.
Main Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- Design, code, test, and record BI frameworks, applications, and projects.
- Assist in the plan of databases and information stockrooms to guarantee interoperability with BI arrangements.
- Analyze client necessities and, in light of discoveries, outline useful particulars for BI front-end applications.
- Produce and actualize ETL plan rules to guarantee a reasonable ETL foundation for the BI framework.
- Setup OBI Users and Security
- Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation questions in OBI
- Knowledge of dimensional displaying plan and standards
- Work with venture chiefs to guarantee that information section, recovery, change, and erase capacities meet business prerequisites for venture fulfilment.
- Design and convey end-client preparing and preparing materials; give specialized support as essential.
- Troubleshoot BI instruments, frameworks, and programming; execution tune these applications as fundamental.
- Mentor and additionally give initiative to junior individuals from the group.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 3 years’ direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Expertise in OBIEE tools, such as ODI, Essbase, OLAP, Answers, and Smartview.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential in order to train and coach multiple business areas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
We Get People
If you are interested in this position and you feel you have the right qualifications please email me you up to date CV to email@example.com