Business Intelligence Developer – Kerry
Date Listed 30/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are presently looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our amazing Kerry based client.
Main Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation objects in OBI
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- To assist the BI Production Support Engineer to Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software where necessary;
- Performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- To produce complete technical and operational documentation to the BI Production Support Engineer when releasing any new software, artefacts to the production environment.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint et
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential in order to train and coach multiple business areas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com Web: www.redchairrecruitment.ie
LinkedIn: – feel free to get connected with me