CSC 1st Line support representative – Kerry
Date Listed 26/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are excited to bring you this new role location in Kerry, you will be responsible for providing high-end quality customer service to our customers location in North America and EMEA.
Your general responsibilities will include receiving all CSC related calls from external and internal customers and to manage each request correctly and efficiently.
As a support representative, you will be required to respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, electronically and/or in person.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- DameWare or any other remote tools experience
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery best practices
- Good understanding of MS office applications
- Previous experience in/with a Citrix environment in the past
- Knowledge of Apple products
- Symantec endpoint protection
- Foreign language skills (French, German, Japanese, and Russian) considered a plus
If you wish to request further information in relation to this role please do not hesitate to contact me immediately! Please forward your CV to Zack@redchair.ie or call 086 77 24 200
We Get People,
Education Department Administrator
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com Web: www.redchairrecruitment.ie Skype: redchaireducation
LinkedIn: – feel free to get connected with me