Senior Software Engineer
Date Listed 20/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Senior Software Engineer 6 + Years of experience
Competitive Rates – Fixed Term Contract
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is currently looking for Software Engineers from Graduate to Senior Level to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Co. Kerry
Our client is looking for a range of developers to work on Solution Development within their offices in Co. Kerry in conjunction with their London office, you will be required to work on 3-6 Month projects in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Ensure that quality software is delivered on time against an agile development process
- Maintain up to date registers covering risks, actions, issues, dependencies for each project
- Mentor the team, grow the skills and processes in the team
- Always strive to ensure our codebase is clean, scalable and secure
- Creating detailed design specifications
- Participation in the full project life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation and support).
What you will need:
- Fluent in Git
- Track record of building B2C application.
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and other Front-End technologies such as Angular and ReactJS.
- Understanding of Loopback & PostgreSQL/SQL is massively advantageous
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Self-starter who thrives on achieving objectives
- Proven track record in identifying, justifying and subsequently solving challenging or complex usability, information architecture, and user flow problems
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra is advantage
- You have experience of building prototypes, MVPs and then scaling out
- Excellent Technical Documentation skills
For further information, feel free to get in touch with Zack on 086 772 4200