Technical Operations Engineer – Kerry
Date Listed 23/05/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are happy to announce we are presently recruiting Technical Operations Engineers for the Kerry area. You will be involved in the provision of a world-class support service, you will be required to manage tickets efficiently and keep the customer updates throughout this process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Respond to Technical operation tickets raised ensuring clear, concise & full solutions are provided on each ticket and the tickets are processed within the agreed SLA’s.
- Support the Back-office infrastructure on Linux operating systems, ensuring that customer and partner files are uploaded and processed successfully.
- Monitor daily job schedules and ensure all processes run successfully and services are available.
- Maintain good relationships with FMS’s customers and partner organisations.
- Support all services offered to both internal and external customers.
- Support Data Analysis and adhoc reports.
Qualifications / Experience Needed
- 3 – 6 years in a Technical operations support function or systems administration role.
- Oracle and Mysql.
- Linux/Unix experience.
- Knowledge of all or some of the following is a distinct advantage:
- Monitoring tools, ie: Nagios, OP5
- Shell scripting, Perl
- Java, Python
- Experience working in a Production environment across global time zones.
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment a distinct advantage.
We Get People
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the right qualifications please email you up to date CV to the address provided