Cyber Security Senior Analyst
Date Listed 09/04/2018
This position is available as part of the Network Security team under Cyber Security Infrastructure team.
- Design, develop, and manage various Network Security products.
- Secure the products in accordance with Dell guidelines and industry best practices for system build configuration.
- Develop solutions and create technical documentation and system administration and troubleshooting.
- Provide on call support when required
- Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
- Candidate must have experience supporting & building Network Security Infrastructure
- Knowledge of certificate lifecycle management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for educational requirements
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with security processes and documentation
- Experience with firewalls/IDS preferable Checkpoint, Palo Alto or SonicWALL
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Add to Watchlist