Pipefitters wanted for LEXILIP
- Date Listed23/11/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for experienced pipefitters for a Project in Leixlip
You’ll get to read isometric drawings, set specifications, lay out plans for installation, and prepare pipes. You should be able to use pneumatic and hydraulic tools following safety guidelines. Ideally, we’d also like you to have experience in both residential and industrial settings, and with pipes of different materials (steel, PVC, etc.).
If you also have strong numerical and communication skills, and you find great excitement in seeing the systems you built work, we’d like to meet you.
- Review isometric to understand requirements
- Set and modify specifications
- Inspect and prepare sites for construction operations
- Measure and cut pipes according to requirements
- Tack weld, assemble, and lubricate pipes
- Install and secure pipes (e.g. with clamps, brackets etc)
- Test functionality and performance of all systems fitted
- Repair malfunctions, breakages, or leaks
- Work in a safe competent manner and adhere to protocols laid down by the H&S Officer in your section
- Ability to measure up and run pipe routes by reading ISO
- General knowledge of Metric, Nominal Bore and Hygienic pipework systems.
- Use and maintain tools (e.g. pneumatic drill, saws)
- Collaborate with other workers to produce finished constructions
- Follow safety guidelines and use protective equipment (e.g. safety glasses, gloves, safety boots and overalls)
- Proven experience as a pipefitter
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines when dealing with dangerous equipment or chemicals
- Good numerical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Pipe fitters who are experienced who can prep and set up welding butts for the welders, Guys who can read coordinates from Isometrics and identify from drawings location with in the building for erecting pipe supports.
Take Instruction and follow the chain of command
- References required
- Experience in Stainless & Carbon
- Send your CV to Anthony